WE ARE ALWAYS
Weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly incentives.
We work hard but when it comes to celebrating our success it’s a different story!
Outstanding team environment and social events.
Space for growth and on-going hand-on training.
Inside our office!
Our current openings
Business Development Representative
MPN Capital Markets is the fastest-growing energy brokerage in Canada with a large book of business already in Ontario, Quebec, and Alberta, and now expanding into the US markets. We are currently seeking a highly motivated and driven individual to join our team as a Business Development Representative.
Duties and Responsibilities
● Identify prospects and set appointments through effective cold calls and emails
● Communicate with top executives from large companies and organizations (i.e.:CEO, CFO, COO)
● Establish the relationship between the company and potential clients by being the first point of contact
● Achieve daily, weekly and monthly targets by successfully using different sales and marketing techniques and tactics
● Represent the company’s services by demonstrating strong knowledge of the industry and the services we provide
● Work closely with account managers to ensure sales quotas are met
Skills and Competencies
● Strong communication skills that translate over the phone and virtual calls
● Excellent interpersonal skills
● Great problem-solving capabilities
● Good sense of organization and ability to take initiative
● Previous experience is not required but it is an asset
● Ability to work effectively with a team